This job expired on 12/12/2013
Browse Summer jobs by Region
Browse Summer jobs by Sector
Job description; Your role would be the cleanliness of the chalet/Hotel bedrooms, dinning room and communal areas working mainly in the morning and evenings. Participation in the hosting of the evening meal, including sitting and dinning with the guests each night and some "après ski" events would be required
Essential: Some experience in silver service waitressing and/or cleaning in chalets and hotels would be an advantage. Bubbly social and good communication skills are essential.
Location: French Alps (various resorts).
Salary is competitive + benefits
· A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
· Holiday pay, calculated over length of employment, including Christmas, New Year.
· Accommodation shared bedroom, possibly shared bathroom.
· Food as guests plus lunches and day off.
· Travel to and from France.
· Health and Accident insurance with £75 excess on policy.
· Uniform: jacket, fleece, polo and t-shirts.
· A bonus related to performance up to a maximum of £300.
· Local area seasonal lift pass. (some resorts are full area)
· Skis, boots and poles (ex-rental stock).
· Free ski lessons subject to availability.
· 1 full day off per week.
· Discounted drinks and food from Ski Olympic bars.
· Tips shared equally amongst all chalet team.
· Choice of resort, discussed at the end of training. (position availability permitting)Start Date: Dec 2013 End date: April/May 2014